The final CME credit hours will be published closer to the conference dates.
• Attendance to the sessions will be monitored through scanning of the barcode on your conference badge at the entrance of the session hall.
• CME credits awarded will be dependent on session attendance.
• A survey in the form of an online questionnaire will be emailed post the conference to be completed by delegates.
• The CME Certificate will be e-mailed to the registered email address upon completion of the online questionnaire.
• Please ensure that the email provided at the time of registration is accurate, otherwise certificate of attendance and the CME certificate may not be received.
• Delegates will be able to check that their email is accurate at the onsite registration desks during operational hours.