The Seventh Pan Arab Endodontic Conference 2022 Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be presented during the conference.
PAEC 2022 will provide a premier platform for researchers to be able to present their work through oral, poster formats to international colleagues.
Abstracts are submitted online. Abstracts will be reviewed, and accepted submissions will be presented at the conference.
A special criterion for accepting abstracts will be their topic as well as structure, content and degree of innovation.
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted. The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately. Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- Methods section should include type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract.
The scientific committee will accept abstracts based on their relevance and quality, structure, content and degree of innovation.
- Non-Surgical Root Canal Therapies and Retreatment
- Anesthesia & Pain Management
- Surgical Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Education in Endodontic Post-Graduate Programs
- Background and Purpose
- Overall Scientific Quality
By submitting the abstract, the author confirms and agrees to the following:
- All authors approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The authors have done the work reported in the abstract and take full responsibility for the contents.
- The authors transfer all copyright ownership of the abstract to PAEC 2022.
- The authors agree to confine their presentation to information in the abstract.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- The author will immediately notify the PAEC 2022 Scientific Committee if they are unable to make a presentation or if the presenting author must be changed.
- The authors guarantee that clinical studies and any animal tests have proceeded with the official permission from the proper authorities.
- All presenters will be responsible for their own registration fees, hotel and travel expenses. We regret that we cannot waive registration fees or cover expenses for any oral or poster presenters.